- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Nonprofit or related field or commensurate experience
- Valid state Driver’s License for travel to bank, offsite meetings or events. Compliance with the company Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
- High degree of office and administrative proficiency and accuracy
- Database entry and maintenance (DonorPerfect)
- Experience in creating and managing Excel spreadsheets
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Analysis & Critical Thinking: Critical thinking skills including solid problem solving, analysis, decision-making, planning, time management and organizational skills. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Developed interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, diplomacy, tact, conflict management, delegation skills, and diversity awareness. Ability to work effectively with sensitive and confidential material.
- Communication Skills: Good command of the English language. Second language is an asset but not required. Effective communication skills (oral, written, presentation), is an active listener, and effectively provides balanced feedback.
- Customer Service & Organizational Awareness: Strong customer focus. Ability to build an engaging culture of quality, performance effectiveness and operational excellence through best practices, strong business and political acumen, collaboration and partnerships, as well as a positive employee, physician and community relations.
- Self-Management: Effectively manages own time, conflicting priorities, self, stress, and professional development. Self-motivated and self-starter with ability work independently with limited supervision. Ability to work remotely effectively as required.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities and demands from a variety of stakeholders.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Experience with donor databases preferred (Donor Perfect)
Standard Core Workdays/Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.